Lab Fees - Implemented for March 2023 Usage
|ABM Contact Aligner||$60/hr||$120/hr||4 hrs|
|AML AWB Wafer Bonder||$35/hr||$70/hr||4 hrs|
|Angstrom Amod Evaporator||$95/hr||$190/hr||4 hrs|
|Angstrom Evovac Evaporator||$95/hr||$190/hr||4 hrs|
|Angstrom Sputter System||$110/hr||$220/hr||4 hrs|
|Angstrom Sun Ellipsometer||$60/hr||$120/hr||2 hrs|
|Anric Technologies AT410 ALD||$55/hr||$110/hr||2 hrs|
|ATV PEO-603 Oxidation Furnace||$60/hr||$120/hr||4 hrs|
|Dektak XTa Stylus Profilometer||$55/hr||$110/hr||2 hrs|
|Dry Film Micro Lamination||$60/hr||$120/hr||1 hr|
|DISCO DAD3221 Dicing Saw||$55/hr||$110/hr||4 hrs|
|ESCI Fibrotools IKo Jr Electroplater||$80/hr||$160/hr||4 hrs|
|FlackTec SpeedMixer||$60/hr||$120/hr||1 hr|
|Harrick Plasma Cleaner||$60/hr||$120/hr||1 hr|
|Headway PWM32 Spin Coater||$60/hr||$120/hr||1 hr|
|Filmetrics F20 Reflectometer||$60/hr||$120/hr||1 hr|
|Filmetrics Profilm3D Optical Profilometer||$55/hr||$110/hr||2 hrs|
|K&S 4124 Gold Ball Bonder||$75/hr||$150/hr||2 hrs|
|K&S 4523AD Wedge Bonder||$75/hr||$150/hr||2 hrs|
|Laurell WS-650Mz Spin Coater||$60/hr||$120/hr||1 hr|
|Lindberg/Blue Boron Diffusion Furnace||$60/hr||$120/hr||4 hrs*|
|March 3124 RIE Etcher||$75/hr||$150/hr||2 hrs|
|Modulab Thermal Evaporator||$85/hr||$170/hr||2 hrs|
|Modulab Oxidation Furnace||$60/hr||$120/hr||4 hrs*|
|Modulab Phosphorous Diffusion Furnace||$60/hr||$120/hr||4 hrs*|
|Optical Microscopes||$15/hr||$30/hr||1 hr|
|Oxford Plasmalab System 100 ICP Etcher||$130/hr||$260/hr||4 hrs|
|PVA Tepla Ion 10 Asher||$45/hr||$90/hr||1 hr|
|Wet Benches||Included in access fee||Included in access fee||Included in safety training|
|General Lab Safety Training||$50||$100|
|Lab Access Fee||
|Staff Remote Work||$70/hr||$140/hr|
- Use of the evaporation and sputter systems may include a setup charge if a target change is required.
- Material usage fees apply for Au and Pt.
- Time usage is billed in ¼ hour increments. Round your time fairly. For example, if you work for 20 minutes, recording ¼ hour is acceptable. If you work for 25 minutes, record the time in the logbook as ½ hour.
- We will assess a one-time fee for our three-hour in-person safety training. You will not be charged a daily access fee on your training day.
- The above daily access fees will be split evenly among all active projects for the usage month, for each user.
- Training fees will be assessed after the first training.
Updated or New Policies
- According to federal guidelines, we are not allowed to use caps. Therefore, we cannot
have a monthly hard cap for academic usage or a monthly soft cap for industrial users.
We also are not allowed to cap the daily usage fees to a monthly max maximum.
- Academic access fee: $50/day.
- Commercial access fee: $100/day.
- We are now charging a small fee for optical microscopes.
- We now charge training fees based on hours rather than a fixed charge.
- * - If you are trained on one of these three tools, the training on the remaining two reduces to 1 hr each.