AZ 3312 Photoresist on Cr
Photolithographic Process for AZ 3312 Positive Photoresist on Chromium Coated Substrates
- Clean Cr Coated Substrates
- Heat AZ KWIK Strip Remover to 60 °C.
- When bath is at temperature, place Cr coated substrate in dish and start 10 minute timer.
- When time is complete, take substrate out of KWIK Strip and wash off with deionized water. Blow dry with nitrogen gun.
- Dehydration Bake
- Place cleaned Cr coated substrate on vacuum hot plate, and perform a dehydration bake for 10 minutes at 150 °C. Let the substrate cool to room temperature after bake.
- Spin Coat Wafers with AZ 3312
- When wafers reach room temperature, load a substrate on a prepped Headway or Brewer spin Coater.
- Choose the proper recipe, recipe 8 for the Headway spinner. The resist is spun at 4000 rpm to give a thickness of about 1.10 µm before baking, or 1.07 µm after baking.
- Dispense AZ 3312, about 6 mL per 4” wafer, during the spin coating.
- Soft Bake
- Soft bake for 1 minute at 90 °C on a vacuum hot plate.
- Expose Wafer in the Contact Aligner
- Expose for 3.5 seconds without any filter for optimum exposure dose. Channel A of the contact aligner is set at 15 mW/cm2.
- Perform 1 minute, 90 °C post exposure bake following exposure on contact aligner. Let cool to room temperature before development.
- Develop Wafer
- Develop wafer for 40 seconds in AZ 726 MIF Developer.
- Wash with deionized water to completely remove developer, and blow dry with nitrogen gun.
- Hard Bake
- Hard bake for 3 minutes at 90 °C on a vacuum hot plate.
AZ 3312 on Cr.pdf